A Letter from Dr. David Rizik,
Founder and Executive Course Director
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We hope today finds each of you and your families well. We also extend our well-wishes to our colleagues on the front lines of the COVID-19 battle.
During these challenging times, the Scottsdale Interventional Forum™️ planning committee is committed to bringing the content which was to be presented at SIF2020 in virtual format through SIF-Virtual™️. Over the course of the next 90 days, you will be able to obtain the following via the SIF Virtual website:
- Live (virtual) cases covering all aspects of coronary and structural intervention
- Didactic presentations initially intended for SIF2020
- Updates on late breaking clinical trials
- A series of board-type Test Your Knowledge questions from our world-class faculty
- Marquee state-of-the-art lectures from the world leaders in interventional cardiology
- CME Credits through viewing SIF2020 presentations and live cases
We are confident that this virtual website will be a source of important educational information for you. We look forward to seeing you in person at SIF2021 in Scottsdale, Arizona on March 10-13, 2021.
Our prayers remain with you all.